Monday, September 28, 2009

michael w smith and family and went to daddys in ireland......







i went to my daddys in ireland for the weekend.... my daddy took me shopping for clothes.....i have three step brothers and a step mom....i have one sister...who has got 5 kids.... i hope that u all are well and fine...... i am well and fine....i am into michael w smith..... i wish that i was like him in his walk with Jesus.... Michael is very strong in his walk with Jesus and i wish i was like him....
The weather in ireland has been cold and sunny and raining.... i am hoping to go to my sisters tomarow.....my sister is moving home.... i hope that she will get a nice home..... i play with the kids... somtimes...
My favourite book of the Bible.. are:.... Mark..... Ruth and Acts.....
What have ya been up to lately? Anything nice? i hope soo... please leave a comment or whatever you want to leave.....
i will blog again soon... love from christy ....
Jesus and God bless ya all.....






No comments:

Post a Comment